Monday, August 09, 2004

Well goodness, it's time for the Monday Madness again.

I received some really great questions from our participants and I want to thank each and every one of you who submitted a question. Since I will be asking 10 questions per week, all of the questions submitted will be used at some point within the next month. So our theme for the next month will be 'Potpourri!' I've randomly selected 10 questions from my list and here's what came up. Have fun! Remember, you're answering your fellow Monday Madness players' questions! Again, thank you! =)


1. What's "it" all about, anyway? You expect me to know? I'll say college football.
2. What radical political ideas do you have, if any? Speed limits should be adhered to. To accomplish this on the interstate, two state police cars should enter the expressway every hour, driving side by side. That'll slow things down! If we aren't going to follow the speed limits, then take them off and be honest that we're all driving like bats out of heck.
3. Do you believe that you 'fit' the profile of your astrological star sign? On some things, but the Capricorn is a climber, and I am not.
4. Will blogging survive 2005 or is it a fad? It will survive. It will continually change shape, but it will survive.
5. Do you Ebay? If so, what and how often? Is it a full-time job, part-time hobby, or just to clear the junk from your house? Did bryn write this question? I only purchase, so I guess I add to my junk, not clear it.
6. True or False: When I vote, I am all for one party. False
7. Meat or veggie sauce on your spaghetti? Meat
8. Would you ever be on a TV Reality Show? Sure, and I'd be the first one booted off.
9. What is one thing (or place) that you would like to do (or see) that you have not yet done (or seen?)Visit New York City.
10. Do you answer memes honestly? Yep. If I don't like the question, I just skip it. *grin*

Happy Monday!